Bainbridge Real Estate 1st Half 2013 UpdateJuly 19, 2013
Bainbridge Island U-Pick BerriesJuly 23, 2013
So, summer is in full swing. We are having an amazingly warm and sunny one here on the island. A little photo-essay of what it has looked like so far, in my little world.
- Campfires on the beach. Pleasant Beach in this shot.
- Blackberry anticipation. Here’s how they looked yesterday in Fort Ward Park. They usually ripen first down at sunny Fort Ward.
- Lots of ferry riding for us this summer for softball and soccer tournaments, we have enjoyed watching the sun set on the 9pm boat.
- Softball Allstars were what we lived and breathed for June and July, for both girls.
- More ferry boat.
- Warm weather horse riding is the best.
- The 4th of July Parade on Bainbridge is a tradition we have not missed once since we have lived here.
- The Rotary Auction . . . another summer tradition.
- The Great Wheel in Seattle. We rode it for the first time last week. A fun way to take in all the Seattle and Puget Sound sights in the summer.