10. The sun shines a lot and the days are long. Like light until 10pm long . . .
9. Pier jumping out at Point White Pier . . . watching my kids do this, that is.
8. Having bonfires on the beach, or in the backyard, with friends.
7. Being able to ferry over to Seattle for the entire day.
6. Enjoying toast and jam outside at Blackbird Bakery.
5. Mora Ice Cream in the evening.
4. The Annual Rotary Rummage Sale & Auction. Drop off started yesterday, the sale is Saturday, June 30th, 2012.
3. Saturday mornings at Farmer’s Market. The best place to get salad greens (and pot stickers) on the island.
2. Cool runs in the shady Grand Forest. Or a sunny run along the water out at Fort Ward Park.
1. The 4th of July Parade Bonanza downtown.